- Consultations – we offer assistance during pre-sales and planning stages to ensure the most convenient technologies and products are selected to fulfill Client and End Customer requirements.
- Bidding – during the RFI (Request for Information), RFP (Request for Proposal), and RFQ (Request for Quote) stages, our team makes sure the selected technology design is compatible with the Client’s business needs and commercial expectations.
Commercial and business requirements
- Deal registration – many OEMs offer early registration of major deals to obtain pre-sales volume discounts and special account exclusivity (typically on a first-come, first-served basis). Broadnet can register an opportunity on behalf of the Client to get pre-sales, engineering, and commercial support from any OEM.
- Discounting strategies – our expertise in channel partner programs and discounting strategies helps to secure the deal.
- Value-added Services – we complement OEM-based services with our own solutions to offer the best value to End Customers.